Homeowners rarely think of their water heaters or boilers, as long as they continue to function properly. If you are in the market for a new water heater or suspect your boiler needs replacing, use these helpful resources to find the best solution for your home.
- This U.S. Department of Energy webpage information about different types of water heaters available today.
- To learn more about the fuel choices, sizing, life-cycle costs, and minimum operating costs of various types of water heaters, check out this article from the American Counsel for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
- The University of Georgia offers this guide to choosing a new water heater.
- Take a look at how boilers work in this guide from HowStuffWorks.com.
- If your boiler doesn’t seem to be performing properly, learn how to identify some of the most common problems with boilers in this article from InspectAPedia.
For quality service and replacement of your home’s heating equipment contact Lew’s Reliable Heat & Air Conditioning at (440) 210-3748.