If you’d like to learn more about heat pumps and furnace maintenance, click on these helpful links. Then call Lew’s Reliable Heat and Air Conditioning for heating repair services in Gueauga and Lake Counties. Call (440) 210-3748 today.
- Is your home ready for winter? Here are four repairs you shouldn’t begin the heating season without!
- Heat pumps are a great way to supplement your home’s heating and cooling system. Visit ServiceMagic.com to learn more about their benefits.
- To learn more about preventing carbon monoxide in your home, check out this page from Colorado State University.
- Ready to start saving money on your heating costs? Visit EnergySavers.gov to find out how a heat pump can cut your heating bill by up to 40%.
- This page from How Stuff Works demonstrates how air-source heat pumps work. Click on the picture for a neat demonstration.